18.03.2012

Journey 2

Belive it or not I've been to the cinema again.
The cinema is probably my favourite place on earth.
I went with a lovely friend of mine - his name is Mirz.
I wanted to watch This is War but unfortunaly the movie runs only on Saturday.
So we had to decide between Journey 2 - The mysterious Island and Türkisch für Anfänger.
I've seen the second movie already and I wanted to see Journey 2 anyway so we went to see Journey 2.
We hadn't seen the first Journey movie but that's fine. You don't need to know the first one to understand the second.
The movie was fun. I enjoyed it a lot.
If you are a fan of children adventure-action movies you need to see it.
The island had an incredible atmosphere - everywhere green and novel animals.
The story is mainly based on the book The mysteriouse Island from Jules Verne.
Actually I only wanted to see the movie because of Josh Hutcherson can't wait so see the Hunger Games!!! and he is awesome!
He is a great actor and kind of cute.

Ah my movie revies are horrible. I tell you all the time: Go and watch this movie, but I can't give you good reasons. Sorry!

★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - atmosphere
★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - comedy
★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - action
★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ - love
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ - horror
★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ - epicness

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen