12.03.2012

Türkisch für Anfänger

Ah~ again a cinema review.
I watched Türkisch für Anfänger with one of my classmates.
She is super cute and I envy her beauty.
And again I simply have to say: GO AND WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!

Türkisch für Anfänger [Turkish for beginner] is a German movie and it's a super cute, funny love story between a Turkish German boy and German German girl - also a Turkish German girl and a Greek German boy.
Germany has lots of Turkish immigrants and the movie makes fun about the clichés, the education situation in Germany and daily love problems. Usually funny movies have a few fun situations but are mostly boring. Not this one! I laughed all the time.
The storyline is so sweet and you can't stop falling in love with the charakter.
It's no problem if you don't know the TV series because the story starts all over again - just different. Lena, Cem, Yagmur and Costa don't know each other and get lost on a desolated island. They try to survive and love is in the air ;-)

oh and I'm so in love with Cem

★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - atmosphere
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - comedy
★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ - action
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - love
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ - horror
★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ - epicness

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen