01.05.2012

Battleship & The Women in black

Finally I have time to post about the two movies I saw at the cinema. 

Two weeks ago I watched Battleship
It's a typical American hero movie. So there isn't really a plot. 
Aliens enter the world, they want to call their home planet therefore they take over Hawaii. Only one battleship can save all humans - a hero is born. 
I have to confess I enjoy this kind of movie so much. I loved it. 
 The Americans saved the world - again - and the patriotism in this one is overwhelming. They have a goodlooking blond hero, world war II veterans, a cooperation with the Japanese, a black army guy without legs and even Rihanna!
If you love action and are fine with a lot of BOOM and BANG without real story, you will like it.

★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - atmosphere
★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - comedy
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - action
★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ - love
  ☆☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ - horror
★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - epicness

And last Friday I watched The woman in black with some of my friends.
I can't remember the last time I was so scared. 
The movie is open to everybody over the age of 12 and I can't understand it. 
It's so damn scary. The woman in black is not a classical horror movie. There's not to a lot of blood and it's not so violent. They try to play with your mind and in my case it worked. One of my friends said, she was a little bored the first hour but scared at the end as well.
So maybe you will be bored as well?
The fun part of this movie is Daniel Radcliffe. I coudn't stop to think about Harry Potter. Poor boy will always be a wizard in my mind. But he was acting way better than in Harry Potter. Thanks god.
I think the movie won't be very long in the movie theaters anymore - it's already running since a few weeks - so if you like the Harry Potter cast and horror movies, feel free to watch and enjoy it.

★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ - atmosphere
★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ - comedy
★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ - action
★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ - love
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - horror
★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ - epicness

My favourite part about this movie is that the actor of James Potter played the main character - who is played by Harry Potter now - in the first version from The woman in black. MINDBLOW!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Yay neue Filmkritiken!! ♥
    Zum ersten muss ich sagen, dass mich battleship überhaupt nicht interessiert.. xDDD also mal so überhaupt gar nicht..
    aber ich bin irgendwie nicht so der freund von diesen gigantische-robeter-aus-dem-all-geschichten.. Transformers hat mich auch so gar nicht angemacht.. |D

    Aber der zweite klingt sehr interessant!
    Ich hab mich die ganze zeit ein bissche darüber lustig gemacht, eben wegen harry potter..
    aber der arme kerl kann ja eigentlich auch gar nichts dafür.. xD
    Dass der film gruselig sein soll, finde ich interessant ö_ö
    ich ging davon aus, dasses son pussyfilm ist, wie die immer mit zac efron... |D... aber so kann man sich irren....

    Ich war die woche auch in 2 filmen gleich, haha
    Einmal Avengers und Iron Sky~ hast du die schon gesehen?
    Den ersten kann ich total empfehlen, aber bei Iron Sky bin ich mir selbst noch unschlüssig ob ich ihn gut fand oder totale grütze, haha...
    Vielleicht hast du ja mal zeit zumindest für einen von beiden! ♥

    AntwortenLöschen