22.01.2013

2012 #3

All the books I read 2012 were first-time books. I haven't read them before and I'm really exited about this. 2012 just had not enough spare time to read as many books as I wanted, and the number of books I actually read is depressing low. 41- ouch. That's the best I could do? Embarrassing. I've done better.
Otherwise, I had final exams, a lot of stress in school and now university.
Yet, I missed my other books. I have a few favorite books I like to read very often and I hadn't have time for them. 
Do you miss books, stories, characters, places too? It sometimes hurt to think about them, unable to read them, and you really want to go back to them. 2013 will be a year with a lot of old friends. 
Here is the list of books I read this year and some comments to them. 

3. Lord of the Rings Trilogy - ♥♥♥♥♥
5. Chill mal, Frau FreitagVoll streng, Frau Freitag - I liked the first one more than the second one, but they are both funny and so, so true! ♥♥♥
8. The Hunger Games Trilogy - ♥♥♥♥♥
9. The Host - I was suprised about HOW good it was! ♥♥♥♥
13. The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen, The Iron Knight - I quite enjoyed them. Typicall fantasy girl romance ♥♥♥
14. The Shining - I can't handle Stephen King. I was scared out of my mind. ♥♥♥♥
15. Cujo - ♥♥♥♥
16. Man tut was man kann - The funniest book I read the whole year. I cried because it was so funny! ♥♥♥♥♥
17. Arschgeweih - ♥
18. 'Salem's Lot - ♥♥♥♥
21. Trylle Triology - fantasy girl romance. but cute and with a plot twist! ♥♥♥
23. Schuld & Verbrechen - do yourself a favour and read them! ♥♥♥♥
24. 3096 Tage - I don't want to sound mean by saying this, but I thought it was so boring. ♥♥
25. Fear Street - ♥♥
26. Blutspur - ♥♥♥
27. Die Einsamkeit der Primzahlen - I don't know why so many people go crazy because of this book. I didn't like it at all! ♥
28. Mieses Karma - ♥♥♥
29. dicke möpse - ♥♥
30. Fettnäpfchenführer Japan - ♥♥♥
31. Monika B - It was disgusting and so wrong. I can't get over her story. Read it. It's scary as hell. ♥♥♥♥♥
33. Gut gegen Nordwind & Alle sieben Wellen - ♥♥♥♥
34. Gefährliche Geliebte - ♥♥♥♥
37. Fifty Shades Triology - Ok, I read them 'cause I always think you can't hate what you never read. So I did it. I read it. It was worse than I thought. It's not only that she is unable to write and you can see that it was a Twilight fanfiction, no it also is one of the wrongest ways to describe a bdsm relationship. I don't want to say more to these books. I honestly can't understand how women can read and support this shit.
39. Star Wars Ep. 1&2 - ♥♥♥
40. Tintenherz - ♥♥♥
41. The Hobbit - ♥♥♥♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen